Pages

Statement Necklaces

April 22, 2011

Lately I have been yearning for more statement pieces, specifically vintage necklaces that make a huge impact when you walk into a room. These are some of the picks I have found on Etsy that made the cut!




From top to bottom:



1. Vintage Chunky Gold Tone Necklace


2. Vintage Multi Chain Gold Necklace


3. Vintage 60s Gold Cascading Necklace


4. Vintage Cameo Bib Necklace


5. Vintage Metal Multi Strand Necklace


6. Vintage Oversized Heart Charms Necklace

6 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you about the necklaces. I tend to stay away from them but wish I could wear them more!
    nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was JUST image searching bib necklaces because they are such statement pieces. love them. i tend to only wear necklaces rather, than other jewelry, because it seems easier with a kid. these picks are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these necklaces! Your post would be perfect to link up for today's Fashion Friday's! If you want to link up, visit the blog, grab the button, add your link, leave a comment, and your linked! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! What a great post. Feel free to also link up to my Fashion Friday (I was late getting it up, sorry):(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...