Pages

Easter Colors

April 25, 2011

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter! I actually wore this outfit on Friday night when I attended an "Oysters and Beer Birthday" but I was rocking baby blue and yellow so I decided to use my Easter basket as a prop.

We went to lunch yesterday with hubs entire family and I was more dressed up than this outfit but running behind so no pictures were taken, sorry about that! I didn't eat one single piece of candy all day yesterday...(if you can believe it) BUT I did have a slice of caramel cake so I think me and all the kiddos in the world are even.


CAbi jeggings


CAbi Songwriter Tunic top (click to see the Spring 2011 collection)


Urban Outfitters heels


Windy Mink Jewelry earrings (click here to purchase)


10 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit! Super cute!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' very pretty! I love the length of your jeggings. I need to find a CAbi salesperson! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love this Ashley! The shoes are the best part =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those mustard pumps - they are gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you so tan already?! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fresh and pretty look for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans! Those shoes! You look fabulous and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE, Ashley. The print on your shirt is so perfect for Easter time and Spring, obviously! And those jeans look KICK ... um. Really awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not one piece of Easter candy? That is just a plain sin although that caramel cake probably cancels out eating all of that... I can send you some of my candy haul because I got more then I should really be eating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...