Pages

Two Things...

April 27, 2011

I finally recreated the hairstyle I was in love with on Pinterest! I washed my hair the night before to give it more body, then divided it into three sections and rolled them up into little buns and secured them all with bobby pins. I kindda felt like Heidi all day at work but a chic looking Heidi!

My mother-in-law also got us the awesome potted tropical hibiscus that I am standing next to in all my pics. I go outside and for a brief moment feel like I am in Hawaii...I love it! Happy HUMP DAY.




Target pants



INC heels purchased at Marti & Liz




Charlotte Russe top




Ann Taylor Loft cardigan




GoJane.com scarf

11 comments:

  1. CUTE HAIR! I am always thinking that I want to try something new with my hair, but I never do. You look great here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute hair style...love the pink and brown combo with that great scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your scarf! And that hair do is pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks bomb.com. And you look great in pink.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful hair! I love it so much on you. And with that scarf...so feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is so cute I love it! I will have to try that one out:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Loving how you did your hair and all of these beautiful pink hues look SO pretty together. x veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am always envious of people who a. have beautiful hair and b. know how to style it. yours looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair! I'm totally going to try it. And that scarf? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute hair! It's very similar to the chignon updo I did for my wedding!! Loveth that scarf, too. It really makes the outfit special. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...