1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?
I have noticed some changes in my personal style since I started blogging but still tend to gravitate to more classic pieces while shopping. Where I can tell I have changed the most is in my accessories- colorful jewelry can transform the simplest outfit, hats make a huge statement and when it comes to fingernail polish...the brighter the better!
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?
I don't think I dress that differently from my friends or family...the only comments I ever receive is people asking where I got my shirt, dress, etc which I think is positive feedback and take that as a HUGE compliment.
3. What's the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren't bold enough to wear it?
It's not very weird but I really admire the mile high stiletto ( over 5 inches) but think I would break my ankle doing normal day to day activities.
4. Looking at current trends-what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?
I want to try rocking a headscarf but I am so afraid of looking stupid and people staring at me I have not had the courage to try that trend yet. Here is one daring blogger that took the plunge.
5. Toot someones horn-what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her fashion choices?
Bee of Atlantic Pacific....her fashion layering and statement pieces she rocks on a daily basis makes me shake my head in amazement every.single.day!