Pages

Blue and Orange

October 21, 2011

What a week! I think the only time I have not blogged at all during one week is when I have been on vacation. I have been busy, busy, busy so I apologize!

Speaking of vacations...I leave next Wednesday for Mexico to celebrate my sister's 21st birthday. I am so excited and cannot believe my baby sister is gonna be legal.

Have a fab weekend.



Ann Taylor Loft boyfriend jeans


Urban Outfitters heels


Old Navy top (click here to purchase)


Stella & Dot earrings (click here to purchase)


5 comments:

  1. I love blue and orange together!! I especially like the pattern on that top! Have fun in Mexico!! I'm going in February with my mom and sis and I can't wait! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this! The orange heels are fab with it. Have a great time in Mexico! I'm jealous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous top, love it paired with the bright pumps =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...