Pages

What I Got This Week!

October 14, 2011

1. I finally broke down and bought another pair of Kendra Scott earrings after drooling over them for about three weeks now. I have the Danielle earrings also and they are one of my favorite pairs, all the jewelry is amazing.

2. I also got a pair of closed toe black Nine West bow pumps that I cannot find a picture of anywhere on the Internet. I got them at Marti & Liz for $24.99, what a deal. (I will post a pic next week)

3. Finally I bought my little sister TWO birthday gifts that unfortunately I cannot link up in case she reads this....hi Whitney! Her 21st birthday is in a couple of weeks so I hope both gifts get delivered in time.



Target dress


Ann Taylor Loft cardigan


GoJane.com scarf


Leaf earrings oldie but a goodie


Cole Haan heels purchased at Marti & Liz





5 comments:

  1. I love that pop of pink with the outfit. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you got some really great deals!
    love the leaf earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink & Black our a great color combo:) You look great!! Cant wait to take a little peek at those new shoes!
    Happy Friday friend!!


    Statements In Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! something so simple and modern, yet very feminine. you've got killer legs, too, btw!

    Jessica
    Surely Sonsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I'm also super excited for you for your new earrings! (I clicked on the link and love them!)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...