Bow Tie Blouses

November 23, 2011

The bow-tie blouse is a very stylish and versatile trend that started popping up everywhere this season. I feel so refined and ladylike in this blouse and need to wear it more often, especially to the workplace. Good thing I also have a solid pink and green one so stay tuned for those!

Collective Concepts blouse via Piperlime (click here to purchase)

Kohl's skirt

Very Volatile ankle boots via Piperlime

Soma Intimates jacket


  1. Cute blouse! I love that it's tied a little to the side. I've been looking for one, too, but I haven't quite found that perfect one yet!

  2. Beautiful blouse, it does give off a refined edge:) I'm also loving your booys!

    Aesthetic Lounge

  3. Know where to find those blouses any cheaper? My spender is a little sprained right now due to Christmas shopping but I have wanted one of those blouses for a loooong time!!

  4. Love your outfit. Happy Thanksgiving!

  5. What a sweet bow tie blouse, but I have to say I'm loving the booties!

  6. Ah, look at you! I just stumbled across your blog. You should do modelling, you have such beautiful features ^_^.

  7. I love those boots!

    And also? Your hair is fantastic - looks so healthy and gorgeous!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...