Pages

Packing Light...

November 29, 2011

We got back from the Thanksgiving festivities around 5pm last night. My husband and I both had off Monday, thank goodness, because we hardly hit any traffic at all during the three hour trek home.

I dressed pretty casual during my break opting for my boyfriend jeans and black leggings every day. What can I say...I packed light to make laundry when we got home easy!





Old Navy vest


Forever 21 top


Ann Taylor Loft jeans


Charlotte Russe necklace


AK Anne Klein loafers purchased at Marti & Liz


3 comments:

  1. Those loafers are adorable. I love them with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit. Vests have to be one of my favorite things this season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Cute Outfit! I love vests but they never look good on me. Those loafers are so pretty. I love loafers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...