Pages

FBFF: New Trends

January 27, 2012

It's been a while since I participated in a FBFF discussion but I really liked these questions and wanted to share my thoughts. If you would be interested in joining the Fashion/Beauty Friend Friday group head over to Katy at ModlyChic's blog and get started!

1. With Fashion Week just around the corner, we are all beginning to focus on the upcoming trends for fall. But what about the trends hitting stores now? What are you coveting?

So far this year I have been coveting polka dots, floral patterns and bright, electric colors.

2. How do you incorporate new trends into your wardrobe?

I never jump head first into a new trend...I start small. When trying out electric color I may buy a purse or shoes first and then start adding supercharged pink or lime green into my clothes.

3. What trend are you seeing and not loving?

I am not loving the high/low hem trends on skirts and dresses. It looks great on some people but it is just not for me.

4. Do you feel the pressure to constantly update your closet with the latest trends?

I always want to add one or two trendy items into my wardrobe, not by pressure but by choice. I like to feel (somewhat) fashionable and keeping up with the current trends and incorporating them into my closet helps me do that.

5. Where do you find inspiration that takes the trend and makes it accessible to you and your personal taste?

I am finding more and more fashion inspiration on Pinterest (follow me here), and of course other bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is crazy awesome isn't it? I can't stay off of it! It's dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...