Pages

Peter Pan Collars

April 6, 2012

I got this dress a couple of weeks ago and what sold me on it (besides it being orange and white-go vols) was the adorable Peter Pan collar. You would probably be able to see it more if I didn't have my cardigan over it but it is sleeveless and I wanted to be a bit more covered up at the office. 

Adam and I are headed home to my parents house for Easter weekend and my sister, her boyfriend and her roomie are all coming from school in Alabama.  This is the first time that the whole fam will be together since Christmas and I cannot wait to see everyone. 

 I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter holiday!!


004 007 006 008

Steve Madden cowboy boots, Loft cardigan, Altard State dress, Earrings gifted, Target bracelets

4 comments:

  1. Aw you look so cute! I love the boots with this look!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your pictures look great, did you get a new camera? amazing colors on you!!

    milena

    www.milenalovesthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress!! Hope you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...