Pages

Derby Day

May 7, 2012

I have never been to the Kentucky Derby but have always wanted to go....mainly just to see all the fashion and the hats. I went to a derby themed event over the weekend and finally got to wear my new hat that I bought months ago after seeing it on Pinterest.  Since it had the hot pink brim I decided to go with my floral dress that I wore on Easter and some comfortable wedges. 


001 004 002 005

JC Penny dress, Sam Edelman wedges (click here to purchase), Marley Lilly hat (click here to purchase)

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the Derby too. One day I will get to go (hopefully). Love this look for a derby party. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors are GREAT!! i love the look...and your hat is great! would be a perfect look for the derby :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...