Pages

The Beach House Cardigan...Not at the Beach

July 10, 2012

Has everyone heard of Sugarlips Apparel? If not, get your booty over and check out the website stock piled of great dresses, tops, jeans, whatever your little heart desires! 

They sent me over The Beach House cardigan and I love (LOVE) it.  Very lightweight and easily slipped over any tank or dress.  The perfect summer top to add to your collection. 

006 007 009 005

Loft jeans and tank top, Charlotte Russe necklace, The Beach House cardigan c/o Sugarlips Apparel (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings, Cole Haan heels

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the cardi, I'm going to get one myself right now!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a lot about Sugarlips in different blogs and they really have cute stuff! You look great in this cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin fab girl - love the cardi!!

    *enter my nautical giveaway here - last day is today!**
    sarahsavvystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I can already picture so many different ways to wear this. What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...