Pages

Turtleneck Style...

January 16, 2013

Today's outfit was created around the turtleneck. 
 My mom and I were on the phone yesterday and got into a discussion about whether or not turtlenecks were still "cool" and if people still wore them.  After we hung up I went into my closet and counted four (FOUR) black turtlenecks...why I need that many of the same color I will never know.  
So I decided to prove to my mom that turtlenecks can still be worn in a hopefully stylish way and also made a mental note to clean out my closet since I obviously have multiples of things...geez.  


002 004 003 001

Kohl's turtleneck (click here to purchase), Target skirt, Madden Girl boots purchased at Marti & Liz, New York & Company necklace and belt, Forever 21 bow bracelet (click here to purchase), Target cuff, Loft cardigan

8 comments:

  1. looks like u are plagued with tons of rain too! i wish it would go away lol! but nevertheless u r rocking this rainy day look!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt so much!! And, you definitely pulled off the turtleneck. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers! You styled a black turtleneck perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need a turtleneck!! Love this look!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you styled the turtleneck! And the skirt is super cute!
    Jonna
    Everything but Ordinary

    ReplyDelete
  6. So well coordinated and well put together! Perfect!

    Kisses from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a trooper you are taking pictures in the rain! You look great!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE a turtleneck! For a while it got such a bad rep! So happy to see it done so well. Cheers!

    www.glamourfixations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...