Pages

It's Black and White

January 17, 2013

I know I don't have the fanciest photos but I sure will be glad when this rainy weather stops...it is seriously making it hard to get a good clear picture! 
 One of my favorite "go-to" outfits the past couple of month is stripes and polka dots but today is the first time I have gone with a straight black and white color scheme.


003 004 001 002

Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Payless wedges, Piperlime top, Etsy scarf (click here for shop), Gifted earrings, J. Crew bracelet,  Tobi cross bracelet (similar style here)

5 comments:

  1. My favorite color scheme. I like the pattern mixing and that you went with white/cream pants! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sometimes you can't go wrong with going back to white and black. And I think it's awesome you made the main color white, with the pattern mixing. Looking so chic!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a classic and the pattern mixing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the infinity scarf! You look so cute.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of black and white pattern mixing. It makes me more open to it :)

    -Danielle
    http://littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...