Pages

Spotty Stripes

February 25, 2013

I actually dreamed about this outfit (sad but true) and then tried it on and it worked. I had leopard print heels on but my husband informed me that polka dot tights with a striped dress and leopard heels was a bit much. I changed the shoes just because I felt paranoid after that comment but I secretly think it all worked.


002 004 Spotty and Stripes 001

Old Navy tights (shop similar here), Francesca's sweater and dress, Payless wedges, Ellen Jewelry from Etsy bauble necklace (click here to purchase)

6 comments:

  1. awe great pattern mixing and adding in that gorgeous red! love!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dotted tights. That really makes the outfit fun and chic!

    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the striped dress with polka dot tights! This is seriously too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG obsessing over your tights!!!! love how you paired them with a striped dress! adorable!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have cool tights! i remember seeing a few notables over the past few weeks. way to go!
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when I dream up something and it works! Love the stripes and polka dots. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...