Pages

Blackbirds...

March 27, 2013

I have had this blackbird blouse for a couple months now and this is the first time wearing it.  I put it towards the back of my closet and forgot about it but now that we are reunited I plan on styling it lots of different ways.  Today was obviously casual with jeans and a little red cardigan but I can't wait to dress it up for work.  

Enter the $50 gift card giveaway for Shabby Apple here


007 011 008 010

Naughty Monkey boots purchased at Piperlime, Loft jeans (click here to purchase), Francesca's earrings, Dillard's cardigan, Vince Camuto blouse

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute top!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse. I worked for Vince Camuto the a couple years opening their retail stores. Such a great company. So glad to see they're doing well.

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...