Pages

Polka Dots and Boyfriend Jeans

August 5, 2013

002 004 003 001 
Loft boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase), Charlotte Russe top, Loft cardigan, Aldo heels purchased at Marti and Liz, Francesca's earrings, Charlotte Russe link bracelet (click here to purchase)

I have been on a downsizing bender and started selling some stuff on Poshmark, check out what I have posted so far here!  I will continue adding more items from my closet so check back often and message me if you have any questions.  

On a totally unrelated note- it is Shark Week on Discovery channel...I am such a dork but I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I like those shoes! They are different and a great color to transition into Fall!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That jeans with that top are perfection! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...