Pages

My Vintage Phase

August 14, 2014

016 012 009 015 
Vintage dress purchased off of eBay, Sole Society flats (click here to purchase), 3D Fiber Lash Mascara (click here to purchase), Gifted earrings


I went through a mega phase where I purchased nothing but vintage dresses off of eBay for a period of time.  I have since sold a bunch of them and still have a few left for sale on my Poshmark page (click here to shop) but I kept about four and this is one of them.  

 I can type "A-line dresses" "Swing dresses" and "Tent Dresses" on eBay and hit a vintage pot of gold.  Just a helpful tip is anyone has a curvier figure and loves oldies but goodies.

Click here to enter the Lucrative Lip Gloss Set of 3 GIVEAWAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...