Pages

My Everyday Basics...

February 3, 2015

image

Today I thought I would change things up a bit and show you my everyday can't live without basics. I am addicted to each and every product and the second I run low; panic immediately sets in and I run out to purchase more.  These products are...in a sense...my favorites.  

1.  Elta MD UV Physical Facial Sunscreen- I worked long and hard over the past couple of months to get rid of the sunspots I had on my face and now I don't go a day without this SPF 41 sunscreen.  It has mineral UV protection provided by zinc oxide and titanium dioxide and it's sightly tinted so you can see if you missed a spot.  My dermatologist recommended it so you know it's good stuff!

2.  The Body Shop Almond Body Butter- This stuff smells.so.good! It's really creamy and perfect for this time of year and contains cocoa butter which is a great moisturizer. You really can't go wrong with any of the body butter scents...they are all amazing. 

3.  Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner- I have to give credit to one of my fav beauty bloggers, Alexandrea Garza, for getting me hooked on this line.  I am already on my second bottle of this toner and I have been using it about six months. It aids in the treatment and prevention of problem skin and I use it every night after I wash my face before bed.

4.  Orgins Checks and Balances Face Wash- This has been my #1 face wash for years now.  It gets really frothy, which I love, because I feel like it's actually working.  My skin feels super clean afterwards and not tight like some cleansers that I have used previously.

5.  Younique Divine Moisturizer- My newest addition to my everyday basics is this moisturizer.  Since I sell Younique I figured I needed to try this skincare product and I sort of fell in love.  It makes my skin feel great and soaks into the skin in a matter of minutes and it is not greasy.

6.  NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper- I have 2 sets of these with me at all times in my purse.  I don't know if it's because I am addicted to using these or I actually need them throughout the day but I love them.  These NYX papers have Green Tea extract to rejuvenate skin and keep my face looking matte and fresh when I use them.

7.  Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller- An item I originally bought as a hangover cure for my eyes and now I use it right after the shower daily.  It has a cool tingle factor and reduces puffiness whether you stayed out and had one too many drinks, tossed and turned all night or just need to diminish dark circles.

8.  Chapstick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock- My lips get soooo chapped this time of year so I constantly have chapstick in my car, by my bed, at my work, etc.  This dual-ended chapstick has a day side with SPF and a night side with oil and natural butters to replenish your lips while you sleep.  
9.  The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk- I got this as a gift from a co-worker and use it multiple times a day.  It smells like fresh coconuts and makes my hands feel oh-so-soft.  I love the mini version to tote around in my purse.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...