Pages

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink...

March 25, 2015

004

 I have recently discovered my love for barre classes (I got to Barre 3 here in Knoxville) which means I have stepped up my workout clothes game to go along with my new addiction.

What is barre you ask?

 It is a mix of ballet, Pilates and yoga and it is SO good for your body! You need breathable and comfortable workout wear and the instructors suggest wearing tight fitting clothing in order to see your form and alignment but this girl is not even trying to look like a busted can of biscuits in class so semi loose clothing for me.

001 005

I popped into Kohl's about a month ago to browse around the exercise selection and was pleasantly surprised. I ended up with these pants in two different colors and a bunch of over-sized (but still cute) workout tops. I kinda love this Mean Girls tee...

006 003 
Fifth Sun Mean Girls tee (click here to purchase on SALE), Simply Vera Yoga Pants (click here to purchase on SALE), New Balance tennis shoes (click here for similar), Target sports bra, Baublebar ring (click here to purchase), GorJana ring (click here to purchase), Ashley Brooke Designs cup (click here to shop), My Carriage Awaits gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...