Pages

Black/White

March 26, 2015

002

I have had this boho top for years now and it is still one of my favorites. Hitting snooze too many times equals grabbing the first things out of my closet and black and white are always a good option. I am so happy we can wear jeans to work...colored denim has saved me many a day when I was in an office outfit slump.

  003006 004

 If you haven't noticed we have decorated the yard and trees with Easter eggs. I think we are the only married couple with no children that puts stuff ALL over the yard...our neighbors think we are nuts;)

  005 
Old Navy Rockstar Mid Rise jeans (click here to purchase), Sole Society heels (click here to purchase), Forever 21 boho top, Gucci purse, Flapper Babe bangle and Legendary Lapis ring c/o Bling Jewelry, My Carriage Awaits gel polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...