Pages

Will Work For Shoes

April 29, 2015

006

 Kohl's seriously has the CUTEST collection of tees right now...this particular one is from the juniors section so I just sized up. I also think I am gonna go back and scoop this one up too, you can never have to many "dressy" t-shirts.

 Have y'all tried the NYX Butter Intense Lip Gloss yet?

 I.Am.Loving.It

  002003 001 005
Kohl's top (click here to purchase ON SALE), Payless wedges, Target cardigan (click here for similar), Old Navy jeans (click here to purchase), Anthropologie earrings, NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow (click here to purchase)

2 comments:

  1. Nice dress and the cardigan suits it well.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipgloss color is really pretty! I have one of the NYX glosses in pink but I never wear it. :-( I might have to try that Tres Leches color though. I used to have a Bonne Bell lipgloss in a similar color that I was obsessed with! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...