Pages

If The Shoe Fits...

June 10, 2015

002

How stinking adorable is this handkerchief tank top!  I am dying over the quirkiness of it...it is the ultimate summer top.  I can just imagine wearing it with jean cut-offs and Converse and a more classic look with white jeans.  

I hope y'all are not tired of me wearing billowy tops yet, I just cannot seem to wear tight, belly baring stuff...I'm not quite there.  I obviously knew that I was going to gain weight while pregnant but I didn't expect to be so weirded out by it. I have had to diet pretty constantly from high school on and I have fluctuated up and down for years so to see the numbers on the scale continuously going up...it's doing crazy things to my body image.  Last Thursday at my doctors appointment my doctor told me I was to gain a minimum of one pound per week until I deliver...ONE POUND WEEKLY.  I left secretly thrilled with those "doctors orders"- I mean, I have never in all my life been told I needed to gain weight!  Of course I am planning to do it the healthy way and not gorge myself with candy, ice cream and pizza (bummer, right).  A little ice cream can't hurt though;)

004 006 005 007 
Karen Kane tank via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Old Navy jeans (click here to join), Target cardigan, Lulu's clutch, Francesca's earrings, Al'tard State sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...