Pages

Pattern At Play

June 5, 2015

004 

 Another work week ends...another successful Gwynnie Bee dress to get me through said work week. Don't get me wrong, I have had some awful dress mishaps with the service that went straight back without me even wearing them out of the house but this package of items were fabulous. 

 Take this Leota dress for instance- the fit-and-flare design has some stretch, full skirt and some ruching in the tummy area to camouflage my baby bump or bloat (some days I can't decide what is bigger).  

Speaking of the babies..my 14 week appointment is at 9am this morning.  I am so excited to see them!  Even though it's only been three weeks...since I cannot feel them moving around yet I take great comfort in being able to see them on the ultrasound screen and making sure they are okay.  According to one of my baby apps (don't ask how many I have on my phone) they are doubling in size every week now so I bet they are so big compared to my last one.  

 003 002 005 007
Leota dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Target cardigan (shop here for similar) and necklace, Sole Society flats (shop here for similar), Pamela Barsky Shop Etsy clutch (click here to view shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...