Pages

Teal and Tangerine

August 12, 2015

462

I love this color combination...it just screams summer to me. I am trying to soak up as much summer as I can with swing dresses and thong sandals before jeans and sweaters take over. (it will happen faster than you think)

This swing dress shape from Old Navy has been my favorite maternity staple so far. I have worn the black one like 500 times and a couple weeks ago I finally ordered more colors, this bright tangerine being one of them. They are not maternity dresses so scoop one up while you still can. 

  468 459 458 457
Old Navy swing dress (click here to purchase), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Tory Burch tote (click here for similar), The Mint Julep Boutique necklace (click here for similar), Wendy Mink earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...