Pages

My New Favorite Sweatshirt

October 7, 2015

DSCN5261

The material of this top is not really sweatshirt material, but it is oversized and long and just what this mommy-to-be needed today to feel comfortable.  It does have faux leather trim on it so I am styling but feeling like I am in a pajama top. #winning

I swear when I put these maternity jeans on this morning they felt tight.  Can you get to large for your maternity jeans...is that even a thing?  My bump is getting rather out of control but I really, really don't want to buy more maternity clothes for just a couple weeks worth of wear.  Ugh...

DSCN5260 DSCN5262 DSCN5258 DSCN5259
Old Navy maternity jeans (click here to purchase), Walmart flats, Necklace purchased from Poshmark, Starbucks coffee mug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...