Pages

Black and Blue

March 14, 2016

DSCN5340[1] 

 Hi friends! I am back to blogging after a LONG hiatus off. If you don't follow me on Instagram, you have been missing out on the birth of my twin boys (seven weeks early) and daily photos of the most adorable babies for the past four months. Also add me on Snapchat (user name = ashorg) for a behind the scenes look at my new mom life.

 I am in a weird ass stage where maternity clothes no longer fit me but my real, regular clothes are still kinda tight so to be honest I have been wearing mainly workout clothes. Since going back to work a month ago, however, I have finally started to get dressed again so I needed some new duds. I recently went to Old Navy to buy some new spring pieces and this long tunic is a perfect transitional item. It's more of a chambray color and I love the fact that the back is so much longer than the front with huge side slits on both sides. I am wearing it with black denim but I can't wait to try it with my white skinny jeans too.

DSCN5338[1]DSCN5334[1] DSCN5339[1] DSCN5335[1]
Old Navy tunic, Old Navy Rockstar skinny jeans, Tory Burch sandals, Target necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...