Pages

Dip Dye Boyfriend Button Down

April 12, 2016

DSCN5425[1]

I am beyond obsessed with this boyfriend button down shirt. The dip dye on the bottom makes it unique as well as the purple color. I almost wish it was going to be colder a little longer so I could get more wear out of it...almost.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Mine was spend taking care of the twins, watching the Masters and getting my wedding rings re-sized.  Apparently my feet AND hands swelled during my pregnancy and while my feet went back to normal, my hands never did.  I have tried getting them fixed once before but the jeweler told me to wait because my hormones were still so outta wack and see if they fit closer to 6 months postpartum.  Unfortunately they never went back to my size 6 finger so after a LONG 8 months without wearing rings (during the end of pregnancy plus the past 6 months after having them) I am reunited with my precious rings.  I missed them so much!

  DSCN5428[1]DSCN5430[1] DSCN5426[1] DSCN5427[1]
Gwynnie Bee Hydraulic button down (click here to join), Sole Society flats, Old Navy jeans, Nordstrom tote, Wendy Mink earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...