Pages

Tasseled Lace Up Sandals

April 14, 2016

DSCN5419[1]

 I have always been a huge fan of the boho trend. The tassel's, fringe, maxi dresses and of course the accessories are all so fun. I was browsing Forever 21 a couple weeks ago and stumbled across these tasseled lace up sandals and fell in love. They also come in black and bright red, which I really wanted, but I went the practical route and got the nude to go with everything.

I'm currently traveling with the twins home to visit my parents so if you wanna behind the scenes look at my weekend follow me on Snapchat-ashorg.  

DSCN5424[1] DSCN5416[1] DSCN5418[1] DSCN5421[1]
Tasseled Lace Up sandals (click here to purchase),Forever 21 midi dress (shop similar here and here), Southern Bella Boutique cardigan (click here to shop), OPI toenail polish in No Room For The Blues (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...