Pages

Getting Back To My Pre-Pregnancy Weight

June 8, 2016

010

I DID IT!

 Seven months after giving birth to my twins I finally am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I lost the majority by myself but the last 10 pounds I did thanks to Weight Watchers. I have actually lost 12.8 pounds and I am gonna keep right on going and see how much more I can lose. I feel so much better, have my energy back and have been working out almost daily.

My post baby body is so much different now and I still have some toning up (mostly in my stomach) but I am just so proud of what this body was capable of and I have two precious baby boys to prove it.  

011 007 012 009
Karen Kane dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to join), Old Navy lace up flats (last year but click here for similar), Earrings (old), ColourPop lipstick in Back Up (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...