Pages

Tassel Craze...

June 6, 2016

DSCN5525[1]

I just LOVE when I find one of a kind dresses on Poshmark, especially when they are on trend and have tassel's. (Shop my Poshmark closet here) This dress is so cute and comfortable and loving the colors of it. I am 5'6 for reference on where it hits me and linked below where to buy.

 I got these tassel earrings a couple season's ago before tassel everything was even trendy so of course I had to pair them with this dress. They were really long earrings so I just cut a inch or two off and now they are more wearable for me, plus turquoise colored anything is an immediate favorite of mine.

  DSCN5521[1]DSCN5518[1] DSCN5520[1] DSCN5519[1] 
Dress via Poshmark (click here to purchase), Old Navy sandals (last season), Fitbit Alta via Amazon (click here to purchase), Gifted tassel earrings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...