Pages

Twenty Pounds

June 29, 2016

DSCN5569

You guys...I did it! I have officially lost 20 pounds! I started Weight Watchers on May 9th and hit my twenty pound mark this past Monday at meeting.  Clothing is fitting me better, my face has slimmed down and my self-confidence has skyrocketed.  I am so much happier.  I CRUSHED my first weight loss goal and I am motivated to keep on going.  

You may remember just the other day when I wore the top version of this Carmakoma dress, it also comes in shorts (that of course) I am going to try. 

DSCN5572 DSCN5566 DSCN5568 DSCN5567 

Carmakoma dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH subscription), Tory Burch sandals (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Gifted earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...