Pages

Boy Mama

July 29, 2016

DSCN5651

Since I have lost weight (26.2 pounds and counting) I have become a little bit more daring in what I am wearing lately. This BB Dakota crepe full skirt has a fitted waist and I was more into elastic the first 6 months after having my twins. I love the vintage feel to this skirt and of course the polka dots.

 Isn't this 'Boy Mama' tee the cutest! I saw the shop on Instagram (shop linked below) and I knew I just had to have this shirt to represent my sweet baby boys.

DSCN5654 DSCN5656 DSCN5650 DSCN5659 
BB Dakota skirt via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a FREE MONTH),Charlotte Russe sandals, Target cross body bag, Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), Boy Mama shirt (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...