Pages

Jewel Print Dress

August 1, 2016

DSCN5662

I have never heard of the Hemant and Nandita brand before until they came to Gwynnie Bee with a exclusive line. Everything is SO beautiful...I am in love. This is the second piece I have worn from the line (see the first here) and the pattern is amazing in person.  I wore this to work and felt comfortable all day. 

Gwynnie Bee is offering my readers a FREE MONTH of clothing rental service. You get pieces shipped to you and you can keep them as long as you want or even decide to buy a item if you fall in love with it. 

DSCN5664 DSCN5661 DSCN5663 DSCN5665 
Hemant and Nandita dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a FREE MONTH), Nine West wedges (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), Belt (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...