Pages

Floral Fantasy

August 10, 2016

DSCN5700[1]

 I took these photos while we were at the lake over the weekend and the background is so gorgeous! I wish I could take outfit photos here all the time. Waking up to this view made me such a happy girl...it is so peaceful and the Internet service is very spotty so I was disconnected all weekend (which is always nice). 

This dress is so different than anything I normally wear and I am digging it.  I love the hi-low hem and the mixed patterns front to back.  The breeze around the lake made wearing this dress so fun. 

DSCN5698[1] DSCN5691[1] DSCN5693[1] DSCN5696[1] 
Hemant and Nandita dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a FREE MONTH), Loft sunglasses (click here to purchase), Tory Burch flip flops (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...