Pages

Button Front Denim Skirt

September 26, 2016

DSCN5881 

 I love that the button front denim skirt is making a comeback! All these trends that were popular when I was younger are coming back in style...makes me wish I was a hoarder and saved a bunch of stuff from my high school days.

 Can you tell I am obsessed with my lace up leopard flats? I have seriously worn them everyday since I bought them, they go with everything if you consider leopard a neutral which I do. They are still on sale for $39.99 so get them while you can! (linked below)

DSCN5882 DSCN5883 DSCN5879 DSCN5886 
Jennifer Lopez lace up flats (click here to purchase),City Chic denim skirt via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH subscription), Loft blouse (click here to purchase-on sale), Street Level reversible tote bag (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...