Pages

Party Dress

September 28, 2016

DSCN5893

 I hosted a baby shower this past Sunday and this is what I wore. I had to document it because it's so rare I get dressed up anymore especially wearing a pair of heels. I used to rock heels every, single day until I became pregnant and became a mommy. Some of you longtime readers probably remember...so much has changed over the past two years with my personal style.

 I got this dress on the clearance rack at Loft for super cheap so I linked below to another option (also on sale). My Sole Society heels are also still available and they are a classic nude so snag them up if you are in the market for a "wear with everything" shoe.


DSCN5892 DSCN5894 DSCN5889 DSCN5891 
Loft dress (shop similar here), Loft sunglasses (click here to purchase), Sole Society kitten heel (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase), Earrings (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...