Pages

Fall Colors

October 26, 2016

DSCN5978

 These pictures were taken right outside my work, believe it or not. The leaves are so beautiful right now and I love this orange tree near the parking lot. We have family pictures this Sunday and I cannot wait to see the location (supposedly all the trees look like this where we are meeting).

I am loving getting dressed with all these layers right now.  It has been freezing in the mornings and heating up to almost 80 degrees by the afternoon so it has been tricky (and fun) layering up my clothes to make it work. This Gwynnie Bee plaid tank is perfect for this time of year and while I didn't snap any pictures, the back is equally as cute with buttons down the back and a high low hem. 

DSCN5979 DSCN5975 DSCN5982 DSCN5981 
BB Dakota top via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE MONTH), Old Navy Rockstar jeans (click here to purchase), Frye boots (click here for similar), Loft cardigan (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta band (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...