Pages

My LuLaRoe 'Unicorn'

October 28, 2016

DSCN5990 

A couple of months ago when I first found out about LuLaRoe, I found out what the term "unicorn" meant within the company and then found my dream print online. I am a huge ice cream addict and saw these ice cream cone leggings on one of the Facebook sites and have been continuously looking for them ever since. 

Some sweet, sweet lady saw my post about these leggings being my "unicorn" and offered to sale me her brand new, still in the package leggings and also had popsicle leggings that she wanted to get rid of too.  I scooped both up so fast and  received a compliment right away wearing this outfit. 

 I am so happy right now:)

DSCN5988 DSCN5989 DSCN5986
Melissa McCarthy Seven7 via Gwynnie Bee top (click here for a FREE MONTH), Converse All Stars (click here to purchase), Loft sunglasses (click here to purchase), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase), LuLaRoe ice cream leggings (click here for Facebook site)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...