Pages

The Denim Dress

October 5, 2016

DSCN5919

 I love a good denim dress and this one by BB Dakota does not disappoint. The sleeves can be buttoned up to a three quarter length style and the waist tie can be as tight or loose as you want.  

If you follow me on Snapchat (@ashorg) or InstaStories you probably saw that I had a BLAST at the Beyonce concert in Nashville on Sunday night.  It was only the second time I have ever left the twins in almost a year and it was good for me to go let loose for the night.  I missed them, of course, but mommy needed a night out!

DSCN5918 DSCN5921 DSCN5926 DSCN5923 
BB Dakota dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here to get a free month), Payless wedges, Target cross-body bag (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...