Pages

Happy October

October 3, 2016

DSCN5911 

 Happy October y'all or as I will refer to it for the rest of my life as my babies birthday month! I am knee-deep in first birthday party planning and starting to get stressed out. Of course they won't remember a thing but I want it to go like I have envisioned it in my head. Their actual birthday is on a Thursday (October 20th) and I have to work that morning but we are taking them to the zoo for the very first time that afternoon. 

 I am so glad I decided to buy these overalls, I am obsessed with wearing them.  They still have them in the skinny (which I am wearing) and flare version at Old Navy so go get some. 

 DSCN5909 DSCN5914 DSCN5913 DSCN5908 
Old Navy overalls (click here to purchase), LuLaRoe Randy tee (click here for my consultants FB page), GAP leopard flats (click here for similar), Fitbit Alta (click here to purchase)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...