Pages

My Gwynnie Bee Favorites Looks

May 22, 2017

If you have been following me for a while, you know I am a HUGE fan of Gwynnie Bee clothing subscription rental.  Since losing 50 pounds...I also had to say goodbye to Gwynnie Bee, my ONLY downside that I have had to my weight loss.  Gwynnie Bee got me through my entire pregnancy (I just kept going up sizes the bigger my bump got) and I bought very little maternity stuff because of that.  I was faithfully with them for about three years and highly recommend them to anyone!  Gwynnie Bee is for sizes 10-32 and worth every penny in my opinion. 

How it works- you just browse through all the collections and pick styles that you would like and add them to your curated closet.  You get them delivered to your door and wear them as many times as you want until sending them back in a pre-paid mailing label and then Gwynnie Bee ships out more stuff. They add new items weekly and everything is trendy and perfect for business casual and weekend attire.  Below are some of my favorite pieces throughout the years...

DSCN6197 DSCN5308 004 002 DSCN4954 DSCN5447[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...