Pages

Currently Crushing...

January 30, 2014

Due to the most snow Knoxville has seen in a looonnngg time, I have spent the past two days camped out in my house watching a LOT of television and spending a LOT of time of Pinterest. Here are some of my current loves...

monogram tulle
Ahh, my blogger crush of the moment. Is this outfit not everything!!! Cutie Kendall blogs over at Styled Snapshots and has many other "pin" worthy looks as far as I am concerned.

  heart nails
I love this Valentine's mani....black and white polka dots with a tiny little heart

calligraphy
Beautiful Etsy calligraphy gift tags to go with that perfect gift

  heart bacon
How about a little bacon hearts recipe for your honey...such a simple gesture just in time for V-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...