Pages

Holiday Red

November 25, 2014

005 006 001 003 
Gwynnie Bee Taylor dress (click here to sign up and order), Sole Society heels (click here to purchase), Target belt, Hello Fab pearls

This is the first "holiday look" of many I will be posting up on the blog.  A red dress screams Christmas to me and I love the added detail on the hem.  

I signed up for Gwynnie Bee at the beginning of the month JUST because I have so many parties coming up and don't want to spend a fortune on clothes.  So far I am really liking it...

What is Gwynnie Bee you ask?  It's a clothing rental service with unlimited free shipping and exchanges for a flat monthly fee.  PERFECT for all my upcoming Christmas events!  Click here to sign up and check it out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...