Pages

XOXO

February 11, 2015

015

Today I went with a more casual Valentine's Day vibe which is more along the lines of what I will be wearing due to the fact that my husband and I still have not made set plans. After being together for so long (almost 10 years) going out to celebrate has been replaced with staying in.

014

We still celebrate, don't get me wrong, but we have no desire to go out and battle 2 hour wait times for a steak when we can have a nice, juicy Fresh Market steak in the quiet of our own home...just the two of us.

010 016

This adorable XOXO tee is still at Old Navy so snatch one up before they are gone. I can see myself wearing it a bunch of different ways in the future and it is long enough to cover my rump and pass as a workout tee with leggings. Cute workout clothes are constantly on my mind right now.  (Just started Barre3 classes and I am already obsessed)

012 
Old Navy t-shirt (click here to purchase), Old Navy boyfriend jeans (click here to purchase), Target cardigan, Party at the Palace Nail Polish c/o Gelish (click here to purchase), NYX Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo (click here to purchase) Not Rated brand glitter oxfords

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...