Pages

Comfort Statement, Not A Fashion Statement

September 15, 2015

DSCN5167
DSCN5162

 I've had to make a few fashion compromises because I can no longer squeeze these feet into stylish shoes.  I'm officially making a comfort statement- not a fashion statement with my shoe selection from here until the end of my pregnancy.  I went to WalMart and bought the cheapest neutral flats I could find ($9.97) and ended up going up to a size 9...I usually wear a size 7.5.  I have not tried on my boots yet but pray I can fit into at least one pair for two more months.  

I know that palm leaf print is normally more summer related but I loved the colors of this dress so much I wore it anyways.  Stretchy shift dresses are going to be my saving grace going into the colder seasons, I can't wait to start adding layers so this bump doesn't appear so huge:)

DSCN5168 DSCN5166
Triste dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE month subscription), Walmart flats, Forever 21 necklace, Francesca's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...