Pages

Longest Week Ever

September 18, 2015

DSCN5192
 
I have never been more excited about the weekend in my entire life. In addition to working regular hours on Monday and Tuesday on Wednesday I worked a 10 hour day and then immediately had to go to a breastfeeding class at the hospital for 3 hours that night.  So I was on my feet, away from home from 7:30am-9pm at seven months pregnant.  My feet were enormous by the end of the day, I didn't get to eat dinner until after my class and the babies and I were starving, I was exhausted and I promptly started crying the minute I walked into my front door.  (I actually cried twice before bedtime but whose counting)  Then yesterday I worked my normal day...8-5pm and had Infant CPR class from 6-9pm.
 
I Am Done With This Week
 
 
DSCN5188 DSCN5191 DSCN5186 DSCN5190
Taylor Dress via Gwynnie Bee (click here for a FREE month subscription), Loft cardigan, TJ Maxx necklace, Walmart flats ($9.97 in stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...