Pages

Target Button Up Shirt Dress- Under $30

May 24, 2017

DSCN6337[1]

If you follow me on InstaStories, you probably saw me try this dress on at Target a couple weeks ago. I went back and forth about getting it but kept thinking about all the different ways I could style it...so I bit the bullet and purchased it.

It is out of my comfort zone as far as the length and has a more vintage feel to it than clothes I normally wear, but I loved it! It comes with a belt in the same material as the dress but I swapped it out for a tan leather belt to break up the same color from head to toe. Pretty happy with this $29.99 dress.

DSCN6339[1] DSCN6340[1] DSCN6338[1] DSCN6336[1]
Who What Wear dress at Target (click here to purchase), Old Navy tan belt (click here to purchase), SugarFix by Baublebar for Target earrings (click here to purchase), Franco Sarto flatform sandals via Marti and Liz Shoes (click here for similar), Hobby Lobby doormat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...