Pages

It was a Mexican Cowboy kindda day...

April 16, 2010

I was hanging around the house this past weekend not really feeling like doing much outside BUT it was so beautiful that I felt guilty for staying inside after complaining all winter long.

Me-"I am so cold and I hate this weather and all my winter clothes!"
Hubbie-"Put some more clothes on and a decent coat and you won't be cold!" (no sympathy for me)

So I went to my closet and put on my new Vintage Mexican Embroidered Dress that I have not gotten to wear yet even though I have been dying to because..you guessed it...it has been wayyy to cold outside. I then promptly threw on my cowboy boots at the last minute and ran some errands without tights and longsleeves and a coat and gloves and a hat. (you get the point)








Dress-Loves Me Not Etsy store (similiar here, here, here and here)

Cowboy boots-Steve Madden here

Purse-H & M like 7 years ago

Hoop Earrings-Claire's Boutique





















2 comments:

  1. This dress is so pretty... I have this thing about loose dresses... I'm obsessed with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...