Pages

Day SIX

February 7, 2011

So, here is the other necklace that my friend Keeley created for me. I got lots of questions from this post asking where you could buy one of these lovely baubles she made so if you are interested and I have not already gotten back to you, please email me for details!

After taking these pictures I realized I have on quite a bit of neutrals...I will bring the color back later this week, don't you worry. One week of the 30x30 challenge done and just a couple more to go (trying to be optimistic over here).



Ann Taylor Loft shirt

Target skirt (click here to purchase)

The Limited belt

Charlotte Russe tights

Steve Madden boots purchased at Marti & Liz

The Limited sweater

Necklace from my friend Keeley

18 comments:

  1. Love the pop of red! And you can never go wrong with stripes in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace! Love it with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty neutrals. I love all the textures you have mixed in, such as the chunky sweater, patterned tights and be-rosed necklace.

    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love neutral outfits! And you added a perfect pop of colour with the red necklace. Very chic!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love your friends necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the neutrals with the stripes and that fun red necklace!! great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovvvvvvvvvvin that necklace! the outfit is fantastic to0 :) CUTTTE blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friend is so talented. Does she sell her pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great necklace...but what I really love are those tights. Have to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love neutral colors and the way you played with texture. As always, you look fabulous! Hang in there! i try to shop in my own closet but I loveee to shop. Sounds like a great challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfection.

    You're just so pretty. I'm loving this neutral look.
    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those boots! that necklace!!! love it. the neutrals work really well with these pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That red necklace is fantastic! I bet it goes with everything!

    Love the boots too!

    xox,

    ML
    20 York Street

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute top! Can't wait to see how you continue to remix it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are doing INCREDIBLY well with this, girl! LOVE your tights so much. And the red necklace adds so much to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the necklace! Too cute! And your outfit is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so cute! Especially the necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...